mercury & me


at the beginning of this year, i wrote an article for 'unfurled mag'.
the independent digital and print magazine had caught my eye,
and i started chatting with them.
making a career from writing has been a life long dream of mine.
and the prospect of writing for an independent magazine,
a playground for creatives,
excited me beyond measure.

so i began to write.
i wanted to take on a topic that was significant to me.
societal norms had always confused and troubled me.
i wanted to combine my personal philosophical approach to life with this in my work.
i wanted a piece that i needed to read,
and that was genuinely me.

and so 'mercury & me' was born.
it has been a while since unfurled honoured me by publishing it,
but i have been feeling its poignancy in the light of the current situation of our world.
plus, this being my platform, i aim to share the work i am proud of on it.

check out my article here: https://unfurledmag.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/mercury-and-me.html
and when you're done, peruse their exciting and stimulating site.

the next mercury retrograde is from December 3 to December 22 2017 in Sagittarius.

Comments

Popular Posts